[PLUG] Android question

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 21:07:04 UTC 2021

You might look at these two on telegram, one is for the generic
version of OmniRom and the other is for the RPI4 group, but
I see other arm folks pop up there,

I see that you need to go through the OmniRom web site to
get there but it also will give you more info.
https://omnirom.org/

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.