[PLUG] Printer Recommendations Wanted

elcaseti elcaseti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 00:40:53 UTC 2021

I agree that HP laser printers are the way to go.  I don't have much
experience with color laser printers, or with all in one laser printers.
So, I wouldn't be able to recommend any specific models.  One trick I
figured out:  Knoppix supports more old printers than Windows, or any other
distro I've tried.  Any time I end up printing, I use Knoppix for that.