[PLUG] PDF-1.5 docs not searchable

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:09:53 UTC 2021

Rich, I did verify last night and the free version of master pdf editor
does include OCR.i installed via the AUR.  It works very well against the
text, but does try converting the pictures to text as well with some
humorous results.

Jason

- Sent from my pocket computing telecommunications device.  All typos and
poor communications will be blamed on the autocarrot function of said
device.