[PLUG] please stop modifying the message body

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Thu Jun 3 21:11:50 UTC 2021

>Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to inform us about this blocklisting. We
understand and share your concern regarding the recent listing of our
ASN with UCEPROTECT's Level 3 service. After researching the details of
the listing, we have determined that the Level 3 service offered by
UCEPROTECT is not reputable, and we will not be paying for delisting
from their service.

If you discovered this listing as a result of researching a bounced
email, can you please tell us the name of the mail provider which
rejected your mail? We have found that customers reaching out regarding
this listing are really being rejected by internal RBLs of mail
providers, but are reaching out because the UCEPROTECT listing is the
only public service where they were able to find their IP address
listed. We can usually request delisting with most providers if you're
able to provide us the following information:

    A copy of the 550 bounce code from the mail server
    The domain name sending mail
    Confirmation that SPF has been configured for the domain sending
    mail

We understand the importance of email deliverability and how it impacts
our customers, which is why all Linode accounts created after November
2019 are incapable of sending any email by default:

    https://www.linode.com/blog/linode/a-new-policy-to-help-fight-spam/

Thank you in advance for providing the requested information. We’re
happy to work towards getting your Linode’s IP address removed from any
blocklists that may be causing deliverability issues for your mail.
Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you need anything
else.