[PLUG] please stop modifying the message body

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Fri Jun 4 03:47:42 UTC 2021

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 21:51:52 -0400
Tomas Kuchta <tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let me clarify - this was the first Tom's email in a long time which
> did not end up with Spam label by gmail. That is why I responded
Tomas, What does your screen actually look like when your saying Google
says it can't "verify my identity" or labeling as spam? I don't use
Google products so I'm curious.

--
 _______________________________________
/  Against his wishes, a math teacher's \
| classroom was remodeled. Ever since,  |
| he's been talking about the good old  |
| dais. His students planted a small    |
| orchard in his honor; the trees all   |
\ have square roots.                    /
 ---------------------------------------
\
 \
   /\   /\