[PLUG] Canonical Mailman page not reachable

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 11 13:47:01 UTC 2021

Canonical provides a python ORM (Object Relational Mapper) that allows
python objects and relational database classes to seamlessly exchange data.
Every time I try to subscribe to their mailman-hosted mailing list I get a
message saying, "OpenID failed Unknown user."

The page URL is
<https://lists.canonical.com/mailman3/openid/complete/?next=%2Fmailman3%2Fpostorius%2Flists%2Fmailman.lists.canonical.com%2F&janrain_nonce=2021-06-11T13%3A36%3A11ZL8rjHw>