[PLUG] Converting markdown to pdf

Paul Mullen pm at nellump.net
Wed Jun 16 19:26:16 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 12:20:10PM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
> No. I used wget on DOCUMENTATION.md. All references to documenation on that
> page produce the same web page.

That'll get you the Github web page that (in part) contains, as HTML,
DOCUMENTATION.md, along with all of the other display-related fluff.  If
you look at the web page in your browser you'll find a "raw" button
towards the upper right corner.  It links to the URL for just the
contents of DOCUMENTATION.md (what you'd find in the actual git repo).

  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ragardner/tksheet/master/DOCUMENTATION.md

enscript works properly with that file.  I wouldn't go so far as to call
it pretty, though.

--
Paul