[PLUG] Still having issues with grub-pc

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:34:44 UTC 2021

If you would not be hell set against totalComander - it has sftp plugin
which allows me to copy files on/off my phone.

It is probably faster than USB and definitely without the days of trouble
you like going through.

Ssh works on most Linux computers, so it is pretty easy to use for non
windows people.

-T