[PLUG] CentOS7 Mounting Remote NFS Share on Reboot

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 00:43:18 UTC 2021

I have two CentOS7 machines which need to share a folder. I have the export
stuff set up on the primary and fstab configured on the second computer.

rd1:/var/snd         /var/snd      nfs     _netdev,defaults,auto   0 0

If I do a "mount -a", everything works fine. However, if I restart the
second computer, the share does not mount. I have to manually run "mount
-a" to get it to mount.

What do I need to fix to get it to automatically mount on reboot?

Thanks,
Michael