[PLUG] *NOT* "how to ask ..." *BUT* "triggering useful ..."

Ben Koenig techkoenig at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 27 15:32:08 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, June 27th, 2021 at 7:25 AM, Tomas Kuchta <tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many of your answers are too elaborate to be comprehended by average human. Especially those of us with strongly developed selective hearing/reading skills.

Relax. I was referencing a science fiction novel in response to the fact that Richard appeared to get my reference. The message wasn't even intended for you in the first place.

> See if you can focus longer:
> https://phys.org/news/2015-05-technology-attention-span-shorter-goldfish.html
>
> The point is the question and the answer should fit these realities.
> If the do not, than one is probably wasting time asking or answering.
>
> Tomas

I will restate my original point in plain english.

The initial email in this thread is not well formed. The user *appears* to be asking a question, but does so in a way that makes it difficult for us to understand exactly what he wants to know. This results in people providing answers to different questions.

Make sense?
-Ben