[PLUG] LibreOffice6/Writer: delete character

Peter Leftwich (Peter@ITWiz1.Com) Peter at itwiz1.com
Tue Mar 9 04:11:41 UTC 2021

Need more info; Question:
Which GUI / desktop manager / window manager etc *and* flavor *and* version
of bsd ..are you using?

Outside of LibreOffice and Writer, ie a few levels **up** from the app,
you're running bsd after all, and your keyboard driver, usually something
like xkeymap or keybd or something like that, is likely (a) configurable,
maybe via a GUI, and/or (b) is configurable via a . or "dot config" file.

Have you googled key bindings, key mappings, how to create key combination
macros, or such?

PS. I googled the driver info..
www.freebsd.org
ukbd(4) - FreeBSD Kernel Interfaces Manual
kbd(4) - FreeBSD - Keyboard input driver
kbdcontrol - FreeBSD...

Hope these concepts help! Let us know how it goes. =^]

Peter
ITWiz1.Com
San Diego, CA (member of www.sdbug.org)

===ORIGINAL-MESSAGE===