[PLUG] Logging network use while using Zoom

TomasK tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 13 05:47:48 UTC 2021

netstat is normally the program to interpret/parse this.
If you do not mind column-izing it - I suggest the number in OutOctets
(53,633,193) columns should tell you how many bites went out and
inOctets  (75,040,712) how many bytes came in. If I counted the columns
right.

As always Google is your friend If you cannot guess some of the less
obvious metrics. This is also reasonably well documented in kernel.

Hope that helps, Tomas