[PLUG] Descrambling PDFs from Docusign and such on Linux

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 18 23:50:37 UTC 2021

On Tue, 18 May 2021, Tomas Kuchta wrote:

> Is your experience based on the scenario described above?

Tomas,

All the DocuSign documents for my PPP loans downloaded as regular PDF files.
I don't recall the sources of the ones that were fixed by printing to a
different <filename>.pdf.

If I paid for a 'complete' version of MasterPDFEdit I could print
password-enabled files, but my free copy hasn't that capability.

You might also try pdftk, pdfjam, and pdfgrep; they might be of use to you.

Stay well,