[PLUG] question on self-restoring cable modem

logical american website.reader3 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 00:44:18 UTC 2021

Hello:

Does anyone know if a docsis 3.0 cable modem is made that features a
self-restoring configuration upon insertion of a memory card or usb
stick so that its memory and configuration are automatically restored?
This is similar to an operating system on a CD with self-boot.

Last week my Arris cable modem was hacked but the factory defaults were
changed to so when I went to restore them, all of a sudden the passwords
were changed, rendering the cable modem useless.

I am looking for something which easily restores the good working memory
and configuration data.

Thanks.

- Randall

--
*CONFIDENTIAL:*/This email message and/or any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential