[PLUG] please stop modifying the message body

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:29:51 UTC 2021

Some of this can be easily tested/bisected by user simply by creating new
account in different domain without reputation, but the same infrastructure.

Cloud services are great way of doing this.

No need to be messing up with whole list.

Doing nothing will inevitably lead to lack of response/stimulus and
eventual abandonment of the list by affected individual, I'd think.

My 2 c, -T