[PLUG] please stop modifying the message body

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Fri May 28 22:39:53 UTC 2021

On Wed, 26 May 2021 00:09:14 -0700
wes <plug at the-wes.com> wrote:

> I went through and compared headers from a bunch of different senders
> to the list. they all list DKIM as failed, but only yours (Tom's) get
> marked as spam routinely. I started looking up source IPs on
> mxtoolbox.com, and nuegia's (23.92.27.105) is listed, while others
> aren't. this might be a reason for the difference. unfortunately this
> particular blacklist is not one we can just request removal from,
> it's at the ISP level.
I looked at that list. That is one sketchy as heck list. It appears
that they just blacklist ENTIRE internet service providers and
blackmail them to pay 475CHF (whatever kind of currency that is) even
if you've never sent spam at all. Screw the collateral, and I'm caught
in the crossfire of these shady 23 'UCEPROTECT-Level 3' racketeers.

That being said I still think tampering with the message body is a
major cause for the undeliverability, and I'd really like if the
operators of this list could at least test with modifying the body off
for a while.

--
 _______________________________________
/  Against his wishes, a math teacher's \
| classroom was remodeled. Ever since,  |
| he's been talking about the good old  |
| dais. His students planted a small    |
| orchard in his honor; the trees all   |
\ have square roots.                    /
 ---------------------------------------
\
 \
   /\   /\