[PLUG] REVISED "Guiding Windows user to Linux"

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Mon Oct 11 14:24:08 UTC 2021

On 10/11/2021 12:30 AM, Ben Koenig wrote:
> [...]

I just looked at the Wikipedia article on Windows 10.
Their current machine may be new enough to have it. It's been a couple
of years since I've seen it.

An expert computer person at church has recommended that I get them a
business class machine with Windows 11 and 16 GB of memory. If it has
suitable Linux like features that may be the end of it.