[PLUG] Window expansion

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:15:59 UTC 2021

I will do more looking. I have already gone through the
settings and so far no joy, in Compiz there are Snapping
Windows which is disabled. Under Mate tweak > Window
Behaviour > Do not auto-maximize new windows is ticked.

I have looked to see what I may have missed and so far
no joy...

Did look, none of the listed functions work. This is some
thing that just started. Why do the introduce stuff without
asking???

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.