[PLUG] New curated search engine: neeva.com

John Sechrest sechrest at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 14:51:36 UTC 2021

Ok. I am up for exploring the question.

Help me frame my efforts.

1) how many hours do you want from me in this testing?
2) Where do you want the learning to be collected? Google doc? Wiki page?
3) How do we frame the issues and processes that get us going across the
whole of the system rather than pressing the same parts?
4) What article/publication/blog will the results be pushed out to?

--
[image: www.seattleangelconference.com]
<http://www.seattleangelconference.com/>

*JOHN SECHREST*