[PLUG] New curated search engine: neeva.com

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:20:17 UTC 2021

Hi Rich - Thank you for the info on the great search engine in my own
backyard that I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I don't make nearly as much
use of as I could. Alslo, unlike many other things, it probably just gets
better the more we use it. It's also a fair bit more fun to go to the
Library and find interesting stuff I didn't know I was looking for.

I know that due to the pandemic, MultCoLib put effort into increasing
access to their resources via the Internet, but I'm not sure what's all
available today.

Thank you for informing me about researchgate and for your contributions to
it.