[PLUG] Crude comparisons of search engines

Ben Koenig techkoenig at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 8 01:34:51 UTC 2021

I've noticed that complacent people are very determined to share their complacency with the world.

Just an observation. Wandering missives about how none of this matters to YOUR life are neither constructive nor polite.

I have some old code from a search "engine" I wrote. Going to dig it up tonight and see if I can set up a little experiment...

Feel free to explore meaningless opinions in the meantime.
-Ben
Sent from ProtonMail mobile