[PLUG] How long to display video title

brooks at netgate.net brooks at netgate.net
Sat Sep 11 00:26:46 UTC 2021

We could get all "Star Wars" on titles :-). But, this is supposed to be a
group of like minded people who in some way add to the Portland area Linux
eco system (users, devs, ops, devops, designers, etc.), not content
creation experts. When Rich posted for help on a video I, who rarely post,
thought why not help. After all, many of us probably know others from
other knowledge domains that could offer help for things not exactly
"Linux", sort of quora for pdxlinux. I hate to say this to a group of
people who love Linux, but Linux itself has become boring. Systemd
replacing init is probably the most exciting (misunderstood) thing that's
happened to (some) distros in recent years.

25 years of video production experience is good knowledge. Especially to a
group of (mostly) engineers.