[PLUG] Samsung SSD QVO/EVO/PRO - most reliable?

W7DAL W7DAL at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 00:09:18 UTC 2021

I've purchased dozens of SSD's the past several years and had no trouble
with any of them. But I did not like the construction quality of one
with a "Russian sounding" name and would not repeat.

My own preference for SSD has become CRUCIAL, made by MICRON, but I
would not shy away from any others bought. They will outlive those old
laptops and you will wonder why you took so long to upgrade. And yes,
they will make your computers feel a bit snappier while loading.

Many decades ago I spent *$3,000* for a /_*ONE MEGABYTE*_/ Hard Drive
for an early TRS-80 Model II. My first HD. Then spent half of that for a
2nd drive, 3 MEGS as I recall. Times do change...

-Dave