[PLUG] PLUG Constituent Poll 2021

Michael Dexter dexter at pdxlinux.org
Wed Sep 22 07:06:44 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I hope you're all doing great.

The "this should be all behind us in three or so months" pandemic has
certainly gone on a wee longer than expected.

This has obviously meant a hard stop to in-person PLUG meetings with
only the vaguest idea of when in-person events will return as schools
open up.

That said, in case you've missed it, there have been ten months of
online PLUG meetings beginning in December, 2020:

https://pdxlinux.org/

Speakers have been from as "close" as Portland/Hillsboro and as "far" as
Denmark, Brazil, and Armenia.

Attendance however, has been relatively low and the lists quiet.

Is this a mirror on the broader situation, or is this not what you want
from PLUG?

Either way, what would you like from PLUG while we are not able to meet
in person? Broadly and in detail.

This is your meeting. I simply find speakers and arrange for packets to
fly around during a window of time.

Thank you,

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer