[PLUG] Terabyte paper tape

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 00:33:39 UTC 2021

You did not miss much.

The old tech sucked. I was (un) fortunate enough to experience it, both at
home and work.

About the only good thing about it was its simplicity and openness. Most of
the ancient computers came with awesome manuals for both HW and SW. It was
so easy to learn and understand. I guess, that the same could be said about
today's tech albeit at different abstraction level.

-Tomas