[PLUG] PLUG Constituent Poll 2021

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 04:25:42 UTC 2021

I love technical topics, even when it is outside of my core experience.
They are great for discovering new knowledge and tech.

If I could have a wish it would be more of hyperscale/cloud infrastructure
talks. What are the trends and useful mainstream tech, how to practically
and easily maintain small time, but scalable, disposable and movable
(across clos providers) services.

One can buy Linux laptop/desktop from bunch of reputable vendors these days
and they work. The remote virtual infrastructure is where the most
innovation happens these days. And it is supper useful to most people who
need to have or create stuff on the web. Even old school things like having
old email/web/storage/git/... server are possible and affordable again on
budget (both money and time) when deployed the right way.

Best, Tomas