[PLUG] PLUG Constituent Poll 2021

Daniel Ortiz elamigodanielortiz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:22:03 UTC 2021

Another suggestion you could consider doing is making the meetings into a
YouTube live and putting the meeting link in the description. It might not
solve your problem of low attendance, but it is an idea than can be
scrutinized. It also doesn't have to be YouTube live if the price of
helping Google get more money, and be more dominant is one that won't be
paid. Also, some people might interact through live comments, so including
their interaction in the meetings could also be considered.