[PLUG] PLUG Constituent Poll 2021

Daniel Ortiz elamigodanielortiz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:47:26 UTC 2021

Something I didn't have is they may need help with booting from a usb. That
way would use not Chrome Remote Desktop. It would be a shorter procedure
with Zoom to have the screen shared before restarting; a smartphone to show
the screen when necessary with a pdf guide shared, and the helper guiding.

Sidenote: Zoom lets you share your entire desktop. Have you clicked Screen
after you clicked Share Screen?