[PLUG-TALK] How to be a good Democrat

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Sat Oct 18 23:38:32 UTC 2003

On 15 Oct 2003 23:01:06 -0700
Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> wrote:

> Should we consider this to be evidence you've learned to cut and paste
> into your mail reader as well as reply to the desired address?

Well, yeah. :)

I really shouldn't be mean to Jeme. He does mean well. I just don't agree with some of his logic.

He made a reasonable request, and I was off base.

As far as the context of what I pasted into here. I found that to be hilarious.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Is it a co-incidence that there are 42 characters, including spaces, in the following sentence:

"Answer to life the universe and everything"