[PLUG-TALK] How to be a good Democrat

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Oct 20 22:06:46 UTC 2003

* Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> [2003-10-19 23:54]:
> Russ> I've been watching "my fellow man" for nearly 40 years.
>
> Have a cookie.

That's how things are done. Observe. The make a conclusion based on the
observation. That's what happened after the Stanford Prison Experiment.

> Russ> I have a lot of first hand experience with how stupid the
> Russ> average human can be.
>
> Your error is to presume that "stupidity",

You assume that I presume. I do no such thing. I let people prove to me
how silly they are. I let them hang themselves, so to speak.

With the state of our society, I have no doubt that things will get
worse before they get better. Our schools turn out tons of factory
workers that have a hard time thinking for themselves, so they will
continue to vote for the candidate they are programmed to vote for.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Is it a co-incidence that there are 42 characters, including spaces, in the following sentence:

"Answer to life the universe and everything"