[PLUG-TALK] How to be a good Democrat

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Oct 20 23:43:47 UTC 2003

* Paul Mullen <pem at nellump.net> [2003-10-20 16:40]:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 03:06:46PM -0700, Russ Johnson wrote:
> >
> > That's how things are done. Observe. The make a conclusion based on the
> > observation. That's what happened after the Stanford Prison Experiment.
>
> You forgot about that little "test" step that comes right after forming
> a hypothesis (what you call a conclusion). Unless you test your
> speculations, they're pretty much just that (meaningless, in other
> words).

Well, I forgot to write it, but it's an ongoing thing. The testing and
observing don't end. :)

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Is it a co-incidence that there are 42 characters, including spaces, in the following sentence:

"Answer to life the universe and everything"