[PLUG-TALK] How to be a good Democrat

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Oct 21 04:52:17 UTC 2003

* Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> [2003-10-20 18:02]:
> > Sure you can.  Maybe not a "final" conclusion, but one that fits for the
> > time being.
>
> Well, come on.  The guy doesn't even have sensible criteria.

First, I'm glad I'm not the only one that said that.

Second, the criteria is my own. It's not a educational study, it's a
life excersize. It's based on MY experiences, and I'm only using the
information for MY OWN uses.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Is it a co-incidence that there are 42 characters, including spaces, in the following sentence:

"Answer to life the universe and everything"