[PLUG-TALK] How to be a good Democrat

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Oct 21 17:35:48 UTC 2003

* Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> [2003-10-21 00:37]:

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Russ Johnson wrote:
> > No, the conclusion part is ongoing also.
>
> It ain't a conclusion if it doesn't conclude something.

I disagree. You can conclude based on present evidence, and then
continue to observe. At a later date, your conclusion can change or it
can stay the say. Either way, it's still drawing a conclusion.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Is it a co-incidence that there are 42 characters, including spaces, in the following sentence:

"Answer to life the universe and everything"