[PLUG-TALK] Time to Contact Your State Legislators

Hack Hawk hh at hackhawk.net
Sat Aug 6 11:14:41 PDT 2005

Apparently not hyperbole.  Forbes is reporting on it as well.  This is
extremely shocking news to me.  I was disappointed in the recent ruling
about Cable's Monopoly, but took a little satisfaction in the fact that
we had access to competitive DSL services.  Well, forget that now.  I
stand ready to take whatever action I can to correct this injustice.

http://tinyurl.com/ex39o
  Same link as
http://www.forbes.com/2005/08/05/fcc-dsl-internet-cx_de_0805autofacescan11.html

Can't believe I missed this one yesterday.  Thanks for passing the news
along.

Rich