[PLUG-TALK] penalty for UCE

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Aug 20 16:22:13 UTC 2005

This is rude.  I don't believe in punishment per se, and believe
there are usually better ways to solve the problem.  But sometimes,
for catharsis, I imagine fitting punishments for spammers who use
fraudulent subject lines:

"Here's your daily meal, Mr. Spammer.  In fact, here are 2 meals, that
look identical.  You will get two meals like this every day.  One of
them is not poisoned."