[PLUG-TALK] Any lispers out there? Newbie needs booster shot

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sun Aug 21 21:29:59 PDT 2005

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, Renegade Penguin wrote:
> He's gotten in a lot of trouble for being contrary (trolling and
> flaming) and that's only the time I've been here - a couple months.

OK, so I haven't been hitting the list much in the past couple of months
due to other constraints on my time, but I found this comment REALLY
interesting, so I did some research.

In fact, I read just about every Russell Senior post to the PLUG list in
the past two months.  I didn't read a single "flame" or "troll".
Furthermore, I found no evidence of him causing "a lot of trouble" with
anyone.  (OK, there was one comment where he kind of implied that Rich
Shepard was lazy and foolish and trying to get other people to do his
work, but that hardly counts! ...especially because, despite Rich's
recidivism in this regard, Russell continues to attempt to draw out
relevant information and give solid technical advice to the man again and
again.)

[OK, This just might be another case where I'm trying to reason with
someone who doesn't really work that way. -- sorry, guys.]

J.
--
      Jeme A Brelin
     jeme at brelin.net