[PLUG-TALK] categorical errors (was Re: Any lispers out there? Newbie needs booster shot)

glen e. p. ropella gepr at tempusdictum.com
Mon Aug 22 14:37:10 UTC 2005

Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> anyone.  (OK, there was one comment where he kind of implied that Rich
> Shepard was lazy and foolish and trying to get other people to do his
> work, but that hardly counts! ...especially because, despite Rich's
> recidivism in this regard, Russell continues to attempt to draw out
> relevant information and give solid technical advice to the man again
> and again.)

Now _that_ is a troll if I've ever seen one! [grin]  I think Rich is
probably smart enough to ignore the bait, though.  You need a better
lure, Jeme.

As for Russell and RP, I think RP has made a categorical error.  It
seems to me that RP is the troll and Russell is the fish.... lisp was
the bait.  And that's damn good bait.  If I hadn't been swimming in the
river yesterday instead of reading email, I might have been hooked myself.

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                Hail Eris!
H: 503-630-4505                       http://ropella.net/~gepr