[PLUG-TALK] Anyone Interested in a BBQ Team?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 23 15:18:00 UTC 2005

   For the past three years I've tried to get the PNWBBQ Association to help
me find other pit masters in the east county area, but to no avail. So, I'm
asking if there are others here into BBQ and interested in forming a cooking
team for next year's competitive season. Brisket, pulled pork, ribs, and
chicken are the usual fare.

   I've a New Braunfels pit, still a good supply of oak, pecan, and alder, but
getting low on the real charcoal. A working team name might be "The Smokin'
Penguins."

Lemme' know,