[PLUG-TALK] Lost my mother December 29

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Jan 2 15:40:41 UTC 2005

My mother Catherine Lofstrom died on 2004-12-29 at 0200;  very much
expected, all the right things done, occasional emotional strangeness
which comes out of nowhere and goes away again.  Expect stranger (than
usual) behavior.  Things like walking away from my parked car with all
the doors locked except for one wide open.

One of the strange things I did was set up a wiki for friends,
relatives, and random con men at: tinyurl/6ng9r (mozilla) , long
version: http://www.keithl.com/wiki/?CathyLofstrom .  I hope that
cousins and others can help fill in the picture.  There may be useful
hints there for those of you with aging relatives.