[PLUG-TALK] 6 million per year

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed May 4 04:43:47 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Russell> Neither my 400 MHz PII mail server, nor my piddly DSL
Russell> connection seem to notice.  Including all traffic (not
Russell> including personal websurfing, which goes out a different
Russell> connection), my connection averages about 2.4 kbps.

Russell> FWIW.

There is some kind of virus storm going on now.  Since about midday on
Monday.  At least according to my LOAD graph.  The 15-minute average
is still in the 33% range though.  SANS.org says it is a new "Sober
Variant", whatever the * that is.

seniorr at aracnet.com