[PLUG-TALK] Which linux version does google use

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Sun Apr 23 04:35:36 UTC 2006

"M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb at cesmail.net> writes:

 % After all, we are talking **acres** of blades!! Wanna try
 % that with Gentoo or Debian? :)

 Actually... Yes, I do want to try it with Debian..... Why should
 I not?

 With Cfengine, I can get each blade to do what I want... Does this
 not scale?

                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively
                             .