[PLUG-TALK] cell phones

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Aug 17 15:58:30 UTC 2006

Edward Terry wrote:
> Which cell phone companies have good coverage in the Portland metro
> area?  Is there anyone I should avoid?  Thanks.

I found Nextel to be especially spotty.

but really, the key is does the cell company of choice work in the most important
places for you?

While Verison is generally good, the coverage at my house sucks.  They _may_
upgrade it next year.  Had I had a Verison using friend come over and check the
signal before I bought I would have bought something else, or at least checked to
make sure the phone of choice had analog mode.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity