[PLUG-TALK] cell phones

Dwight Hubbard dwight.hubbard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 21:44:07 UTC 2006

I currently have Cingular and my phone normally shows a few bars in most
places I've been in Portland so the coverage isn't that bad.

However, I have NEVER had so many dropped calls and calls that are
unintelligible as I've had since I started using Cingular.

The only positive thing I can say about Cingular is they're GSM so some of
the cool GSM phones from overseas work on their network (I have a coworker
who uses a Motorola E680)