[PLUG-TALK] Re: cell phones

alan alan at clueserver.org
Fri Aug 18 16:01:19 UTC 2006

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Edward Terry wrote:

>> It's been my experience that they all pretty much suck, with every provider
>> I've had there's been black holes around town.
>
> I was afraid of that.  It sounds like Verizon may be a better option than
> Sprint or Cingular.  Has anyone tried T-Mobile?

I think my daughter is on T-Mobile.  I will ask her about reception.
Sound quality is sometimes odd from her phone, but that may just be the
cheap phone she has.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink