[PLUG-TALK] A Patented Web Site?

Mark Turner amerine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:53:46 UTC 2006

I agree with you.

But take a look at Barnes and Noble they own the patent to one-click
ordering. And sued Amazon for infringement or vis-a-versa. There are
other cases just like this; which to me seem down right pointless and
unfounded.

IMHO and I assume many others, the patent system in this country is
horrible. Just last year someone patented a STORY for a MOVIE,
something about zombies and what not. Our patent office has granted
patents for time machines..... time machines.... *gaghhh*

I'm not an expert nor even that knowledgeable on patents but actions
like that makes me puke.

-Mark