[PLUG-TALK] This Film Not Yet Rated

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Sep 15 22:31:08 UTC 2006

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 04:19:36PM -0700, glen e. p. ropella wrote:
> Are you implying that Da Man cannot laugh at himself or appreciate satire?

Yes, it is the defining characteristic of Da Man, not how much
power it is assumed they have.   I saw the movie tonight, and Da Man
will be suitably enraged, by the P.I. shenanigans used to identify
all the "secret" ratings board members if nothing else.

It seemed a little over the top at times to me, even.  There is a
little of Da Man in all of us.