[PLUG-TALK] Any Jabber/XMPP users in the house?

Paul Mullen pm at nellump.net
Fri Feb 29 06:00:58 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 05:37:08PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> What kind of troubles are you having?  It might be something I've
> come across before.

I run an ejabberd server, and Google Mail/Talk clients cannot see the
status of my accounts. Clients connected to my server show
subscriptions to, but not from, GMail clients. There are no other
issues. Clients on my server can see the GMail accounts status just
fine, and there is no trouble passing messages.

ejabberd and Google Talk seem to have a history of not playing well
together. I might just have to live with this.

--
Paul