[PLUG-TALK] Firefox 3 easter egg

Richard Powell plug at hackhawk.net
Fri Jun 20 17:26:13 UTC 2008

> On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 20:14 -0500, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Alan wrote:
>> > Type "about:robots" into the url on Firefox 3.
>> >
>> > Yet another Firefox easter egg.
>>
>> OK, so I knew the title reference (and its 1990s re-referent) and I get
>> the references in 1*, 3**, and 4***.  But what is 2 all about?
>
> It is a Blade Runner reference.

Forgot to mention.  The audio is also played in one of Paul Oakenfold's
mixes.  I believe it's in the song "Tears in Rain" from the album here.

http://www.buy.com/prod/perfecto-presents-another-world/q/loc/109/60433657.html

Awesome album!  I think I'll have a listen to it when I go home tonight.  :)