[PLUG-TALK] Paper donation to Free Geek?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu May 14 20:17:53 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 03:12:30PM -0700, Richard C. Steffens wrote:
> anyone connected with Free Geek knows if a stack of green bar paper and
> the wire basket it is fed from are things they can use. If not, I'll
> just recycle them.

Third suggestion?

That paper is useless for feeding most printers, but fanfold
paper makes great banners, and is useful for art projects.
I bet there are elementary schools or individual students
that would love to have it.

The printer?  Scrap.  The basket?  Rabbit cage, flower pot
holder, safety cover for machinery, leaf catcher for a pond
filter.  Again, a kid will know what to do with it.