[PLUG-TALK] EULAs and licenses

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Sep 16 13:46:05 PDT 2009

>>>>> "wes" == wes  <plug at the-wes.com> writes:

wes>    Ordinarily, I would agree with you. If this were for home use,
wes> I would certainly do as you suggest. But this is for work, so I
wes> need to look into the real-world liabilities.

Run Samba on a Linux box, problem goes away, right?  Isn't that
cheaper/easier than involving a lawyer?

It sounds like you have a splinter in your foot, are planning to hike
10 miles over a moutain trial to find a rusty saw to amputate your leg
with and you are asking where to find the trailhead!  How about a pair
of tweezers, a chair, and a magnifying lamp?  ;-)

seniorr at aracnet.com